Haberberg, Kollmann and Donnersberg tunnel are part of the A02 motorway in Carinthia. These tunnels are after the refurbished according to the latest technical safety regulations. The refurbishment of thetunnels are divided into two phases in 2018. With this renewal will also installed the AKUT (acoustic warning system) system in the Kollmann tunnel. ecoexperts delivers control system for the company DPB and Strabag.
- engineering, constuction, installation of the tunnel control system for tunnel Kollmann, Haberberg and Donnersberg
- FAT and SAT
- more than 30.000 data points
- 2 operator client workstations
- 62 managed network switches
- 7 redundant hot-standby PLC‘s
- 12 standalone PLC‘s
- 68 Modbus clients
- 25 interfaceconverters with different communication protocols (TLS, OPCUa, Modbus, etc.)
- 17 touchpanels
In order to increase the safety in the tunnel, the tunnel will be renovated in two phases. After the renovation of the first tube, traffic will be directed through the renovated tube. The ventilation system in the Donnersberg tunnel is also being renewed. According to the latest standard, the regulation is also carried out with frequency-controlled fans. High demands on security and flexibility are met by the latest SCADA system – acuradeITS. acurade is a WEB-based SCADA technology with multi-vendor support, redundancy functionality, secure data transmission and much more.